Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wordless Wednesday

This is the first time I've attempted a Wordless Wednesday post. I have to say, since I'm not wanting to post photos of S on here it's been fairly tricky to put together! I've done my best though...

Kindle in pink case and Caffe Nero cup

This photo just about sums up my life before S: coffee and Kindle.

Salisbury Cathedral from the Friary in sunshine

The view from S's bedroom window, on a particularly clear day.

child's drawing of pregnant mother

This picture breaks my heart. It's a picture my ex's 4-year-old daughter drew of me when I was pregnant with S. I think the character on the right is her father.

"I HEART MILK" baby leg warmers

Groovy leg warmers!

green-stained hands

This is what it looks like when you decide to make green biscuits for a little boy's birthday, and mix the green dough by hand.

baby toy keys

These keys are legendary. S loves them and they have allowed me to bath and wash my hair in relative relaxation many times. They live in the bedroom and I dread the day she is no longer enthralled by them.

sleeping breastfeeding baby

Sleepy feeding baby love

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It isn't exactly wordless though ;-) Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm working on the wordless part...

      Delete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...