Sunday 28 April 2013

Awarded the "Very Inspiring Blogger" Award by Teddy...

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

The lovely Teddy at the Pregnancy and Parenthood Blog has nominated me for the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award," which is nice... And there are instructions...


  1. Display logo on blog - check
  2. Link back to the person you have so inspired - check
  3. Tell 7 things about yourself
  4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link back to them
  5. Perform 1 random act of kindness and include what you did in your post.

So, 7 things about me then...

  1. This post is me procrastinating. I have two assessments I should be working on right now, and I allowed myself to sit with the laptop only on the proviso that I use it to research sensitive parenting... Go me!
  2. I can still remember the longest word in the Russian dictionary, which I was taught about 20 years ago... (omg where the hell did 20 years go)
  3. I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of how much gas and electricity I use each week.
  4. I go to Costa Coffee a lot... but I don't even have caffeinated coffee. And, rather sadly, the staff now know my order better than I do (it's a rather ridiculous, 7-word affair)
  5. I am still tempted to put my fake hair back in - it would be SO much easier in the mornings if I didn't have to do my hair!
  6. I've just realised that rather than coming online and procrastinating, I have about 5 books on my bookshelf I could have looked at for research. Fail.
  7. I really need a wee but am scared to go upstairs in case the movement wakes S, who is having a well-deserved nap after getting out of bed on completely the wrong side.


Regarding the 15 bloggers... my mind always goes blank at these things, and I just did an acceptance with a bunch of bloggers the other day, so I really can't be bothered. Sorry.

Random act of kindnes: I helped my neighbour bring her shopping up the steps yesterday. Aren't I just a little gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...