Wednesday 12 June 2013

I Wish...

Here is a list of things I wish...


  • I wish I could quit worrying about everything so much and just get on with enjoying life!
  • I wish I lived somewhere quieter, with a garden and no drunk people outside shouting.
  • I wish my daughter had a father worthy of the name.
  • I wish I had someone to give me hugs and kisses from time to time.
  • I wish there were about another 8 hours in the day, so that I could work, spend time with S, do my studying, maintain the blog and still dick about on Facebook and Twitter all the time.
  • I wish I could afford to go on holiday.
  • I wish I could afford a cleaner! Really wish I could afford a cleaner!
  • I wish going back to work didn't mean I'd let almost everything else in my life slip.
  • I wish I wasn't a month behind on my course, with an assignment due in next week.
That sounds a bit whiney though, doesn't it. On the whole, I'm a happy bunny. Honest.

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't sound whiney at all, I feel you on many of these points!! We have needed enough money to take a brief business trip and haven't been able to so far. I also worry all the time and wish I could just focus on the blessings in my life. You are not alone mate!

    New follower via blogloving :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I hope you're enjoying the blog. I try not to be whiney whenever possible, but sometimes it's good to just have a good old moan isn't it!

      Delete
  2. I really wish I could afford a cleaner too! And go on holiday. Ha, we have similar lists - I just posted mine on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I reckon I'd feel lazy/guilty if I had a cleaner though - I'd probably be on of those people who cleans before the cleaner arrives!

      Delete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...