Saturday 3 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: Life Goal

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge. Day 3 is "Life Goal."

Single Mother Ahoy Life Goal Bubbles


Wow, "life goal" is such a big thing to cover. It could be anything from relationship goals, where you want to live, financial goals, wellbeing goals, health goals... the list is somewhat endless.
 
Now that I'm a mother, my life goals have been somewhat merged with those of my child. So long as S is happy in life, then that's my goal achieved as far as I'm concerned.
 
As far as my personal aspirations go, I'd like to be earning enough money to not rely on tax credits in order to get by; I'd like to be able to earn that money from writing. I'd like to live somewhere quieter than where I am now; I'd like to have a garden for S to play in. I'd like to be able to drive us places, and afford to do so. I'd like to be able to study and read for large portions of the day. I would like to reach a point where I know I don't need to worry about money when I'm old.
 
My main goal, though, is that my daughter grow up happy and well-adjusted with dreams and aspirations of her own. If I can achieve that, I'm sure I can live without the rest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...