Monday 12 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: Nature

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 12 is Nature.

Single Mother Ahoy Nature


Ok, confession time... I don't particularly like nature.

I mean, I like "natural" food, I eat lots of fruit and vegetables, I like photos of it, and I like to sit in the park and look at it... but on a bench, or at the very least, a picnic blanket.

Even as a child, I hated having to sit on the grass. Whenever I've ventured into the world of gardening, I've done it with gardening gloves on. It's the thought of all the creepy crawlies and the dirt and the muck, it just gives me the heebeegeebies.

The thought that S will want to do all the crawling about in the mud business scares the crap out of me, because I really don't want to pass my weird phobia onto her.

So I can't really write a post about nature, because I tend to stay away from it. But I'm working on that!

2 comments:

  1. As the mummy to a little boy I'm getting prepared for lifting rocks to discover woodlice and digging for worms - yuck! I love nature though! The pretty, pictuesque walk type! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate mud and muck, but my boys love it. I have learned that I have to just let them enjot it

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...