Saturday 24 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: A Quote to Live By

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 24 is: A quote to live by.

Single Mother Ahoy This too shall pass
This too shall pass
I've written before about the breakdown I had in 2010.

While I was in the depths of my despair, I remembered this Buddhist quote, This too shall pass. It struck a chord with me. It seemed to say to me: you might feel like shit, but this will pass in the same way as the good times that came before did. You won't always feel like this; this too shall pass.


I clung to that phrase so much while I was sick, that I had it tattooed on my wrist, under my watch strap. I still look at it every day, and it reminds me: of the bad times that have come and gone, and the good times that are still to come. 

That's my quote to live by.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog . I really like you blog. very nice baby pics.

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...