Saturday 31 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: Blog Goals for Next Month

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 31 is: Blog goals for next month.

Hmm, I suppose I really should set myself some goals, shouldn't I.

I keep track of my stats, as I've mentioned before. But I've not figured out yet how to keep that little line going consistently upwards. I think to be honest the most important thing when it comes to increasing hits or readership is good quality writing, about a subject people find interesting.

So I suppose my goal for the blog for September is to spend time researching and writing decent posts about interesting subjects... yikes, that sounds a bit too much like hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...