Wednesday 4 September 2013

Finding Time for Yourself as a Single Parent

This is a post for Wriggly Rascals about finding time for yourself as a single parent.

The original question about finding "me" time when you're a single parent is here. Those of you who've been reading this for a while will know that I've gone through my fair share of times where I've felt like I just want some time to myself!

My response post is here, and there's also a survey here where you can add your own suggestions. Please do take part in this; hopefully the next person who is searching the internet for a way to get a little time to themselves will find the posts and suggestions and feel a little better.


About Wriggly Rascals

Wriggly Rascals was set up by Shona Motherwell, a frustrated mum of
twins Mhairi and Archie to get mums together to share pregnancy, baby
and toddler advice via quick surveys to get the facts about what other
mums do. Our mums pass on loads of great tips to mums who have asked
for help. If you would like some advice, get in touch at

 If you need any #pregnancy reassurance, ask @wrigglyrascals for help.


@wrigglyrascals is a new community to help #newmums, join in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...