|I wonder what's going through their minds...|
Image from www.thesleepguru.co.uk
Things that go through my head while I am meditating:
- My head/nose/bum/arm/leg/foot itches.
- What was that noise, is S awake? I hope S is not awake.
- What was that noise, I hope that noise from outside/next door/downstairs/wherever shuts up and doesn't wake S.
- Must remember to take those leftovers out of the fridge, they probably need to go in the bin now.
- I wish people around here were able to communicate without shouting/screaming/banging/horn beeping.
- What was that noise? Did I turn the oven off?
- I wonder if everyone else has these stupid thoughts when they're meditating.
- My back hurts.
- Oops, almost fell asleep again!
- Must remember to go online and pay my rent in a minute.
- Don't link the matnra to the breath, don't link the mantra to the breath...
- I'm doing it, I'm really meditating right now... oops no you're not Vicky, you're thinking random thoughts, not your mantra.
- I could write a blog post about this.