Saturday 4 January 2014

Weekend Blog Hop 2014-01-04

Happy New Year and welcome to the first Weekend Blog Hop of 2014!

I am still baby-sitting the blog hop while Laura at My Life As A Mummy continues with her human growing. Feet up, Laura; get some rest!

Abraham Lincoln Happiness Quote Single Mother Ahoy

I have made up my mind to be happy in 2014.

I've been doing a lot of... work on myself, I suppose you could say. I've wasted enough time being miserable and unsure of myself. This year is going to be awesome, because I've decided it will be. 
I hope you will make a similar decision!

There are no rules to this blog hop, but I would love it if you would like me on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter

And so, on with the shenanigans. First, link up your Facebook page here:



And add a link to your blog here:

1 comment:

  1. thanks for baby-sitting again. hope Laura's not too tred.

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...