Saturday 18 January 2014

Weekend Blog Hop 2014-01-18

Happy Saturday everyone!

Here, have a lovely photo to brighten your weekend:


Isn't she gorgeous? I still can't believe they let me keep her!

Laura is still indisposed, so I'm still looking after the Blog Hop for her.

There are no rules, but I would love if you'd do things like visit other blogs that are linked up, leave a comment below, like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

So here we are. Please link up your FACEBOOK PAGE here:



And please link up your BLOG here:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic! Thank you for hosting @teacher2mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I put my blog and Facebook links the wrong way round! I don't know if you can fix it? Nevermind if not. And thanks for hosting - I didn't realise you were doing it instead of Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Oh I put my blog and not my fb what a div! Sorry x

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...