Friday 10 January 2014

Weekly Gratitude Linky 2014-01-10

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's another awesome photo from the shoot we had last week:


“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This week I am grateful for everything. In particular:

  • S and I had a lovely weekend doing not a fat lot. It was good to enjoy the last day of our holidays.
  • On Monday S returned to nursery, and was super excited about it. I've never seen her move so fast as when they opened that door! When it came to home time, it took me 20 minutes to convince her to come home with me. I'm glad she enjoys nursery so much!
  • I'm grateful to live close enough to the park that we can just wander over there and inspect how far the river has come across the grass.
  • I'm grateful that although there's been a flood warning here for a while now, we have not been flooded. Although I live on the first floor, I don't relish the idea of wading through dirty water to get places. I know I'm very lucky, when half the country seems to be under a foot of water at the moment.
  • I'm grateful for the lovely friends I have, some of whom live a long way away, but they still make the effort to come and visit me. The S that my S is named after visited us last weekend; she drove for 2 hours to visit us, and brought us lots of cakey, biscuity yumminess too. 
Now it's your turn! Link up any positive post you've done this week...





1 comment:

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...