Wednesday 14 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: My Favourite Photo

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 14 is My Favourite Photo.

I take literally hundreds of photos a week. So I've been finding this post pretty tricky! I decided the only way I could ever make a decision was to limit myself to the last week or so. This is the one I came up with:

Single Mother Ahoy Favourite Photo

I love this photo; it was taken last Wednesday afternoon. I don't even remember what we were dong, other than sitting on the beanbag together having a cuddle. It's not the best photo anyone ever took of either of us, but it makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! I have to say I love natural photos like this one, I think they speak volumes! x

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...