Friday 30 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: Today I Ate

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy In Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 30 is: Today I Ate.

Since it's fairly early in the day, I'll tell you what I ate yesterday.

I'm having a bit of a crisis at the moment; after two weeks off work, I've put on enough weight to make my work clothes rather snug, so am trying to eat a little more healthily...

Raspberries & yogurt for breakfast with half a coffee
A large skinny caramel latte from Costa around 10:30
Lunch: M&S "Asian style king prawn & rice salad" around 1pm
bag of Salt & shake crisps; rice crackers with chutney dip around 2pm
can of Coke
Salt & sweet pop corn around 2:30
A depressing "mariners pie" ping meal for tea that tasted about as cardboard as the packet it came in - around 7:30
Some ice cream and some more Coke. around 8:30
A spoonful of coconut oil with my supplements



Yep. Think it's safe to say I need to work on my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...