Tuesday 27 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: Wish List

I am taking part in Yummy Mummy in Training's Blog Every Day in August challenge.
Day 27 is: Wish list

Oh my, where to begin...

Single Mother Ahoy Wishlist


I think being a parent means my answer to this question could go either way. On the one hand, there are a million things I'd like to have. I'd like to be earning enough money so as to not rely on tax credits and housing benefit to survive. I'd like to live somewhere I can leave the windows open at night without being woken at 2am, or where the steps to the door don't constantly smell of pee. I'd like to be able to take S out and do fun things with her. I'd like to be able to drive so that I can take her places. And so on, and so on.

On the other hand though, I don't need anything at all. I have S, and we are happy together, and we don't need the latest new gadgets or designer labels to make our lives any better. Realistically, my wishlist has only one item on it: for my daughter to be happy and healthy. As long as there's a smile on her face and she's healthy with it, we don't need money or a car or anything else.

1 comment:

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...