Wednesday 27 November 2013

Small Steps, Amazing Achievements: Shoes!

On my day off last week, S spent a lot of time pottering about in her wellies. She loves her wellies, despite the fact she kicks them off her feet whenever she's out of the house in them!

At one point she had taken them off and was on the play mats... I turned my back to respond to an email, and when I looked back she had her boots on and was sitting at my feet.

I asked my sister if she'd put the boots on S, but she said no; she thought I had. It seems someone has learned to put her own wellies on - and on the right feet too!

Fast forward to Sunday, and we're playing in the living room... then S wanders off to the hall and collects her shoes...


It looks like we're learning how to put our shoes on!


Ethans Escapades

4 comments:

  1. she is a very clever girl she can do so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely - next she'll be stealing yours :) #SSAmazingAchievements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how children conentrate on one task at a time until they get it... then promptly forget it next week while they learn somthing else. Popped over from Ethans Escapades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does she also put your shoes on? Ethan is also very into shoes, he is fascinated with laces and how they work, and yes he puts on all of our shoes lol. I think it's fantastic when they are trying to work out new things and the practise that goes into it. Loving the pink shoes.

    Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...