Thursday 5 December 2013

How Well Do You Sleep?

One of my clients is someone who uses holistic methods to help people suffering with sleep issues. I enjoy working for her, because I mostly get to look up quotes about meditation and relaxation, and read her blogs which always make me want to take up meditation (more about that later).

But it also makes me think about sleep a lot, and how much sleep I get. Having breastfed S on demand until she was 17 months old, and been rather uncomfortable in the last few weeks of my pregnancy - and terribly stressed for the weeks before that - I have had my fair share of broken nights' sleep. Although you do get used to it, you also turn slowly into a zombie. I love my sleep!

This infographic, then, is interesting because it seems a lot of people are struggling with their sleep these days - and not just because there's a baby involved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...