Monday 23 December 2013

Review: Constructive Eating Set

I don't know if you've ever heard of I Want One Of Those, but I blummin love it. It's a great place to find Christmas (or birthday) presents that are a little bit different. It was also great when I worked in an office and ended up having to do Secret Santa for someone I barely knew each year!

I was delighted when they offered us a Constructive Eating Set to review.


The fork and spoon look like little diggers, but what's even better - the third utensil isn't a knife. It's a bulldozer, to push the food onto the fork or spoon! Genius idea, and it makes dinner time so much more fun. I'm finding it's great for encouraging S to use cutlery rather than pick things up with her hands.

It's not encouraging her to make any less mess, but hey ho - she is only little!

The Constructive Eating Set is £10, which I think is pretty good. The cutlery seems pretty sturdy; we've been using it a week to eat evening meals, and it's held up ok! It's something to make meal times a little more fun, and S loves it!

Disclaimer: I was given a Constructive Eating Set free of charge in exchange for writing a review, but this was not dependent on my writing a favourable review. All words and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...