Friday 27 December 2013

Weekly Gratitude Linky 2013-12-27


It's that weird week between Christmas  and New Year where life is sort of on hold, but I decided to carry on with my weekly gratitude post any way, and to invite others to link up positive posts for all to see.

Here are some things I am thankful for this week:


  • My amazing sister, who helped me to cook Christmas dinner for seven people despite a distinct lack of planning, organisation, expertise or recipes on either part. We did jolly well, I think!
  • As the announcement is made that food banks helped three times as many people this year as last year, I'm thankful I was not one of those people in need of help. We might have had a couple of hairy moments since I went self employed, but we're still in a better position than we've been in previously.
  • I'm grateful that although S has been poorly over Christmas, it's not been serious and she seems to be perking up a bit now.
  • Although I increasingly hate where I live, at least I have a roof over my head; a lot of people don't, and I'm grateful for mine.
  • I'm very lucky to have some fantastic friends in my life, upon whom I can rely to help me out when I need help; whether that help is a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, or bringing some food when I've not got to the shops.
  • I'm grateful just to have S. A lot of people can't have children, and until I became a mother I honestly never thought I would be. 
  • I'm grateful to have been given the opportunity to do the primordial sound meditation course I've been doing. I've tried meditation several times before but never got anywhere with it. This is the first time I've committed to doing it, with lots of information and support available to me; and I'm finding I really like it.
Now it's your turn: what are you grateful for? What do you love about your life? What makes you happy?

If you've made any positive post at all lately, please link it up below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...