Friday 24 January 2014

Gratitude

Bit late with the gratitude post this week, and it's not going to be a linky either.

I've had a bit of a bad week, what with one thing and another. Things are a bit tricky at the moment and I'm busy trying to figure out how to get through it all.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to remain positive. So this is what I am grateful for:


  • A wonderful friend had her baby this week, and I am so excited to meet her.
  • S and I have had some wonderful time together over the last week. She's been learning lots of new things and we've had lots of fun together which is always a bonus.
  • My first column was published in the local paper. I'm super chuffed about this, despite the fact none of my family seems bothered about it! I'm so pleased to be writing a weekly column and looking forward to the experience it will give me. The first step in the direction I want to head in! Fabulous!

  • Although money is tight at the moment, we still have food on our table and a roof over our heads; in that way we're in a much better position than a lot of people these days. And we're living proof that you don't need money to be happy!
  • I really do have some quite awesome friends. People I've not really spent much time with since school, but who will send messages to check I'm ok, suggestions, ideas, jokes. 
Happy Friday everyone; I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...