Tuesday 1 April 2014

Review: Easter at Hobbycraft

When those lovely people at Hobbycraft offered us some fun Easter craft products to review, I jumped at the chance. If there's one thing S and I love, it's arts and crafts.


The goodies we were sent included a rabbit egg basket, bunny Easter cards, little sheets to colour in and make into boxes, butterflies and Easter stickers. A veritable treasure trove!

S had lots of fun colouring in the bunnies and boxes


(I may have helped a little) The boxes even came with colouring pens!
In the interests of showing my lovely readers what the boxes look like once they're put together (and not at all because I enjoyed colouring it in) I did my own bunny rabbit box and coloured it in.


Not sure if you can see from the picture, but the bunny's face folds over and the ears slot through the top to close the box. These are perfect to put little chocolate eggs in as gifts for friends; we might do one for S's nursery key worker actually.

While I was writing this post, I made the mistake of checking out the Hobbycraft website... and got lost for a very long time! S loves her arts and crafts, and this sort of thing is great fun for her - especially when she gets to see the finished product. 

Disclaimer: Hobbycraft sent me these items free of charge in exchange for a review, but that was not dependent on my writing a favourable review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...