Saturday 3 May 2014

Weekend Blog Hop 2014-05-03


Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop, co-hosted with Laura from My Life As A Mummy.


The Bloggers Showcase is back this weekend. Laura says:

As always it was hard to choose as the standard of posts is so high. The blogger I have chosen this week is Ali from My Life. My Love. Ali wrote a brilliant tongue in cheek post called You know you're a Mummy when. As I said to Ali I found myself nodding to every single point she makes.

My Life As A Mummy

As mentioned last week, it would be great if you could follow me and Laura on Bloglovin.
The only other rule is that when you add a link, you need to visit the 2 blogs above yours, and comment on them.

So here we go with the linkingness.
Link up your Facebook page here, and blog below:

<-- data-blogger-escaped-end="" data-blogger-escaped-linkytools="" data-blogger-escaped-script="">

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...